I have Windows XP Pro SP-1 on my pc. My Movie Maker just started closing all
of a sudden. I rebooted my hard drive and it worked fine for two-three days.
Then it started giving me the same problem!!!!

What do I do???

Do I need to download SP-2* ...?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Thanks!!

Check out www.papajohn.org and read the problem solving acceleration and
codes page.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"BigTGames" <BigTGames@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Windows XP Pro SP-1 on my pc. My Movie Maker just started closing
all
> of a sudden. I rebooted my hard drive and it worked fine for two-three
days.
> Then it started giving me the same problem!!!!
>
> What do I do???
>
> Do I need to download SP-2* ...?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
>
> Thanks!!

i cant find anything usefull abd i have mm1 (SP-1) i didnt get sp-2

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> Check out www.papajohn.org and read the problem solving acceleration and
> codes page.
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> "BigTGames" <BigTGames@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have Windows XP Pro SP-1 on my pc. My Movie Maker just started closing
> all
> > of a sudden. I rebooted my hard drive and it worked fine for two-three
> days.
> > Then it started giving me the same problem!!!!
> >
> > What do I do???
> >
> > Do I need to download SP-2* ...?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
> >
> > Thanks!!

Turning off conflicting codecs hasn't worked?