Shelby

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2004

Hi, just wondering, is there any way at all for me to download Win. Movie
Maker 2.1 without downloading SP2 ? Thanks!

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

No

"Shelby" <Shelby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, just wondering, is there any way at all for me to download Win. Movie
> Maker 2.1 without downloading SP2 ? Thanks!

rehan

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

You may not really need 2.1. The 2.0 is good enough mostly
http://www.download.com/3000-2194-10165075.html

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker