recording vhs tapes to dvd

November 9, 2004 11:30:02 PM

I have just recently bought a emachine-windows media center edition. I am
trying to figure out how to record all of my old vhs tapes onto dvds. I was
told that this media center could do it but I can not find any info on it. I
already have the vcr hooked up to the computer and I can watch a vcr tape
through the media center if it is on channel 4. But after that I am stuck!
I'm still learning all of the lingo! Thanks.
Anonymous
November 10, 2004 7:20:05 PM

Not familiar with emachine software,however you can download WM9 series
encoder to capture the video,then convert,convert to a new folder,then let
youre dvd software write to a dvd.Youll find the encoder at windows media,or
at download center,you should try the add-ons for it also.

!