Playing movie, created using Movie Maker, on VCD player

I created a movie using windows movie maker 2.1 and
recorded on a CD. I am not able to play this in a VCD
player and watch it on TV which is connected to this VCD
system. It only shows VCD plying. It works on Computor. Is
there a different format used by Movie maker from the
normal VCD players? How can I convert this movie into the
normal VCD? Thanks

Yes, it makes HiMAt cd's which are not playable on std dvd players. You need
to use apps like nero/roxio/vcdeasy/tmpg to make a vcd to play on your
player.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media