Poor quality transfer from video camera

Hi
I am using a 'HP Pavilion' 2.8GHz Pentium 4 processor running Windows XP.
I am not able to obtain a clear image on a DVD when transferring it from a
Sony Video camera (DCR-TRV-19E) via a USB cable using InterVideo Win DVD
Creator. The picture is unclear & jerky.
Any suggestions ?
1 answer Last reply
More about poor quality transfer video camera

    got use firewire for video
    Snuffy
    "Alan Day" <acday@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I am using a 'HP Pavilion' 2.8GHz Pentium 4 processor running Windows XP.
    > I am not able to obtain a clear image on a DVD when transferring it from a
    > Sony Video camera (DCR-TRV-19E) via a USB cable using InterVideo Win DVD
    > Creator. The picture is unclear & jerky.
    > Any suggestions ?

Video Cameras Windows XP