Picture Negative Video

November 13, 2004 11:06:01 AM

My Windows Media 10 is showing all of my DVDs in a picture negative colors.
Does anybody know how I can correct this?

More about : picture negative video

November 15, 2004 12:34:44 AM

Update your graphics card driver
Reinstall DirectX
Reinstall WMP10

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker

"Cloud103" <Cloud103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Windows Media 10 is showing all of my DVDs in a picture negative
> colors.
> Does anybody know how I can correct this?
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 9:49:16 AM

Do you know where I can do this?

!