  • GSM
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
June 3, 2004 11:45:47 AM

I recently saw that parts of Vermont are covered, and more will be
covered soon. I was wondering what users experiences have been in New
England, and Connecticut specifically. I bought a GSM handset, and
would like to know before my 15-day trial is up.

Any comments good or bad about the GSM coverage would be appreciated.

More about : gsm coverage england

Anonymous
June 3, 2004 7:50:35 PM

In article <6333bf79.0406030645.6892441f@posting.google.com>,
shmget@msn.com (Bob) wrote:

> I recently saw that parts of Vermont are covered, and more will be
> covered soon. I was wondering what users experiences have been in New
> England, and Connecticut specifically. I bought a GSM handset, and
> would like to know before my 15-day trial is up.
>
> Any comments good or bad about the GSM coverage would be appreciated.

pretty solid throughout southern NE, CT included.

--
Please reply to the group, not by email. The email address in the
header is not valid unless you remove the obvious.

"Bob" <shmget@msn.com> wrote in message
> I recently saw that parts of Vermont are covered, and more will be
> covered soon. I was wondering what users experiences have been in New
> England, and Connecticut specifically. I bought a GSM handset, and
> would like to know before my 15-day trial is up.
>
> Any comments good or bad about the GSM coverage would be appreciated.

Have Cingular GSM about 9 months now and like it. Travel between Newtown CT
and Tarrytown NY with only a few low signal spots (same as friends with
Verizon and Sprint). Also fine east to Storrs CT, Also fine in Chicago, LA
and SanFrancisco areas so far.

George