GSM Coverage in CT/New England

I recently saw that parts of Vermont are covered, and more will be
covered soon. I was wondering what users experiences have been in New
England, and Connecticut specifically. I bought a GSM handset, and
would like to know before my 15-day trial is up.

Any comments good or bad about the GSM coverage would be appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about coverage england

    In article <6333bf79.0406030645.6892441f@posting.google.com>,
    shmget@msn.com (Bob) wrote:

    > I recently saw that parts of Vermont are covered, and more will be
    > covered soon. I was wondering what users experiences have been in New
    > England, and Connecticut specifically. I bought a GSM handset, and
    > would like to know before my 15-day trial is up.
    >
    > Any comments good or bad about the GSM coverage would be appreciated.

    pretty solid throughout southern NE, CT included.

    --
    Please reply to the group, not by email. The email address in the
    header is not valid unless you remove the obvious.

    "Bob" <shmget@msn.com> wrote in message
    > I recently saw that parts of Vermont are covered, and more will be
    > covered soon. I was wondering what users experiences have been in New
    > England, and Connecticut specifically. I bought a GSM handset, and
    > would like to know before my 15-day trial is up.
    >
    > Any comments good or bad about the GSM coverage would be appreciated.

    Have Cingular GSM about 9 months now and like it. Travel between Newtown CT
    and Tarrytown NY with only a few low signal spots (same as friends with
    Verizon and Sprint). Also fine east to Storrs CT, Also fine in Chicago, LA
    and SanFrancisco areas so far.

    George

Cingular GSM Internet Service Providers