Windows Media Player

May 13, 2004 12:08:17 AM

I have a Dell axim x5 & i was wondering how to change the
skins for my media player so its not the standard issued
median player so i can make it look cooler

More about : windows media player

Anonymous
May 13, 2004 10:37:06 PM

Could try these - not too sure if they work in all WM versions...
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/software/...

Cheers - Neil

On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:08:17 -0700, "Shayne"

>I have a Dell axim x5 & i was wondering how to change the
>skins for my media player so its not the standard issued
>median player so i can make it look cooler
Anonymous
May 23, 2004 1:38:25 AM

Hi Shayne,

You can change the skins in WMP by going to Tools on the menu bar in WMP and
selecting "Settings" then "Skin Chooser." Usually, WMP comes with only the
default. You can do a search for WMP skins on the Internet and there are
usually a number of sites listed. Choose one of the sites and then select
the skins you would like to download to your desktop. Then, go the
"Explore" in Active Sync and find the skins and copy them into the Windows
Media Player folder on your Dell Axim x5.
Hope this will be helpful. I found some great skins for WMP.
Julie
!