Playing mpegs in any media player on my machine (winplayer, nero,
winamp) gives me a washed out image with overly intense colors
underneath the white-ish fog. Anyone have any ideas about a fix?
Thanks!

try updating the graphics card drivers and the dvd playing app first.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media