BEST CAMERA UNDER $400

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 11, 2004 9:23:49 PM

What's the best digital camera (or top few) that I can get for about
$200-$400 ? Was really looking around $200-$300 but could possibly stretch
to $400. *Not a penny more.* Thanks

More about : camera 400

Anonymous
October 12, 2004 2:42:39 AM

The Fuji Finepix 3800 is in your price range, I got good results with mine
and it is in your price range now. See the site in my sig for examples.

--
Craig J Hadfield AKA EnglishBob
Canon Digital Rebel 300D

>Subject: BEST CAMERA UNDER $400
>From: "John F" Blondjohn7@hotmale.com
>Date: 10/11/2004 2:23 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>What's the best digital camera (or top few) that I can get for about
>$200-$400 ? Was really looking around $200-$300 but could possibly stretch
>to $400. *Not a penny more.* Thanks

It is the Kodak DX 6490- far and away About $350.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer
October 27, 2004 2:22:01 PM

The Minolta Dimage z3 can be had online for $340...
Use the extra $60 for a 1 gig high speed sd card for it, and you're all set.

(toss in another $27 at walmart, for a 30 minute quick charger, and a set of
good rechargable batteries.)

I spent about 2 weeks online pouring over specs and comparisons, and the Z3
seemed the best for what I wanted all around.

12x optical zoom, movie mode, supermacro, image stabalization, sd card,
standard "aa" sized batteries, and LOTS of manual setting options.

I really like the ergonomics, now that I'm used to them as well.

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:22:01 -0400, "Gareee©" <gareeeNospam!@charter.net> wrote:

>The Minolta Dimage z3 can be had online for $340...

Where? The best price I've seen is $377 delivered?
Thanks.
Anonymous
October 27, 2004 9:40:42 PM

Where do we get a "high speed" 1G memory for $69?

"Simon Jester" <sjester911@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:22:01 -0400, "Gareee©" <gareeeNospam!@charter.net>
wrote:

> >The Minolta Dimage z3 can be had online for $340...
>
> Where? The best price I've seen is $377 delivered?
> Thanks.

Anonymous
October 27, 2004 9:40:43 PM

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:40:42 -0400, "Gymmy Bob" <nospamming@bite.me> wrote:

>Where do we get a "high speed" 1G memory for $69?

Check here every day for specials:
http://www.techbargains.com/
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 2:36:15 AM

> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:40:42 -0400, "Gymmy Bob" <nospamming@bite.me>
> wrote:
>
>>Where do we get a "high speed" 1G memory for $69?
>
> Check here every day for specials:
> http://www.techbargains.com/

And check pricewatch.com

I always shop there before buying hardware online.

I just got my 1 gig sd fast card for my new Dimage Z3.. I'm thinking of
using a little silicon glue to seal the bottom door of the cam.. I don't see
me swapping in the measly 16 meg card that was included in it anytime soon,
and I'm concerned about the door breaking off.

--
!