base station management tool

SnapShot

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2004

My wireless kit MN-610/MN-620 has been working well for some time now, but I
need to change some settings. The desktop icon for the management of this
system is long gone, and I can't locate the Base Station Management Tool.
Need help. Thanx.

First try looking in here:
XP
Start->Control Panel->

Now if in classical view you will see "Network Connections". If in category
view you will need to click "Network and Internet Connections" then click
"Network Connections".

If nothing shows in there then go here
(http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx)
and download the utility.