moviemaker 2

When I save or record movies as DV AVI with moviemaker 2, its not possible to
use this files his files with Adobe premiere or Pinacle - they cannot read
this files correctly. (It was possible with the old moviemaker to make a
first cut and than work with another programm) please help

Use a free app from canopus to convert the avi from type 1 to type 2.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"helgadeschmann" <helgadeschmann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I save or record movies as DV AVI with moviemaker 2, its not possible
> use this files his files with Adobe premiere or Pinacle - they cannot
read
> this files correctly. (It was possible with the old moviemaker to make a
> first cut and than work with another programm) please help

I have no problem using Premier 6.5. Although I only used it to import and
then encode to MPEG2 for my DVD program. I did drag it to the time line and
it displayed OK and I think I could've edited it if I wanted to.