JPG or BMP from Movie

Hi there,

Is there some way that I can make high resolution JPG or BMP pictures from
the movie that I downloaded on Pc using Firewire from my DV Camera?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about movie

    You cannot make high resolution pictures, because the resolution is set
    depending on either the ntsc or pal set up. You can take pictures of any
    frame from the movie though, how you do it will depend on which software you
    are using, look for a save frame option.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Hassan" <Hassan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Is there some way that I can make high resolution JPG or BMP pictures from
    > the movie that I downloaded on Pc using Firewire from my DV Camera?
    >
    > Thanks

Video Movies Microsoft Windows XP