JPG or BMP from Movie

November 16, 2004 2:19:07 PM

Hi there,

Is there some way that I can make high resolution JPG or BMP pictures from
the movie that I downloaded on Pc using Firewire from my DV Camera?

Thanks

More about : jpg bmp movie

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 1:52:47 PM

You cannot make high resolution pictures, because the resolution is set
depending on either the ntsc or pal set up. You can take pictures of any
frame from the movie though, how you do it will depend on which software you
are using, look for a save frame option.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

!