My computer is so slow, and ive tried everything. I read in your news group
that you could take your computer back to factory built by hitting F10 on
rebooting, is that so?

Hi suezq8"
SO your computors is slow. Have you been connecting to the internet alot
lately and not have a firewall, antivirus, or spyware removal programs
running????
Those are all factors as to why your computor is running slow. I suggest you
try some programs first to see if that might be the case before you go on
returning your pc. I personnally dont know anything about f10-
Go to the microsoft.public.security forums and post your post there. Here is
a free program that millions use to start you off. I dont know how advanced
u are when it comes to computors so let us know so that we can help you
better.
*Adaware SE (free personal version v1.05) this is for spyware/ad-aware.
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/