tv out port???

krispy

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2004

Hello, I recently upgraded to windows xp pro and ever since then my DVD on my
computer has not been working...when i try to play it it says: "This copy
protected disc can not be played when the TV out function is enabled." Can
someone pllleeeaaasseee telll me what in th world this means and how to fix
it??
Thanks so much!

You need to update your graphics drivers from the graphics card
manufacturer's website.
www.coribright.com

"krispy" <krispy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I recently upgraded to windows xp pro and ever since then my DVD on
> my
> computer has not been working...when i try to play it it says: "This copy
> protected disc can not be played when the TV out function is enabled." Can
> someone pllleeeaaasseee telll me what in th world this means and how to
> fix
> it??
> Thanks so much!

krispy

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2004

How do I kow who the manufacturer is? I'm totally clueless here??....
thanks

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> You need to update your graphics drivers from the graphics card
> manufacturer's website.
> www.coribright.com
>
> "krispy" <krispy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello, I recently upgraded to windows xp pro and ever since then my DVD on
> > my
> > computer has not been working...when i try to play it it says: "This copy
> > protected disc can not be played when the TV out function is enabled." Can
> > someone pllleeeaaasseee telll me what in th world this means and how to
> > fix
> > it??
> > Thanks so much!

What is the make and model of the PC?