Packard Bell Model 1020 Monitor - Can't get it to work wit..

I can't change it using safe mode, it wont let me change anything.

I think it's a resolution problem but i have set it in safe mode to 640*480.

When i boot up into normal mode again i see nothing again.

what can be done ?

Update your graphics drivers from the graphic card manufacturer's website .
www.coribright.com