full screen?

When I play a dvd, or dowload a video, appear the full screen mode, and I
dont want it, because I don't have control of any thing, and when I use
"scape" dosen't work. What is happen?

bronco

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2005

It would seem to me that that would be set within your DVD software. Figure
out the application that shows your DVDs, in the menu bar look to find
Options, or blah blah. Keep looking for a reference to "fullscreen." Good
Luck