need help video problem

Hey i have a emachine 6807 and whenever i play warcraft 3 or some other type
of game my laptop stops and freezes. I then get a error saying that my video
card was the problem. my video card is a ATI Radeon 9600. If anyone has a
solution or an idea. please help, i would appreciate it.
2 answers Last reply
More about need video problem

    Download and install updated drivers for your ATI graphics card from
    www.ati.com.
    www.coribright.com

    "Help with video card" <Help with video card@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message news:EC249E25-24FA-492D-8A28-5C75C1AC1146@microsoft.com...
    > Hey i have a emachine 6807 and whenever i play warcraft 3 or some other
    > type
    > of game my laptop stops and freezes. I then get a error saying that my
    > video
    > card was the problem. my video card is a ATI Radeon 9600. If anyone has
    > solution or an idea. please help, i would appreciate it.

    Download and install updated drivers for your ATI graphics card from
    www.ati.com.
    www.coribright.com

    "Help with video card" <Help with video card@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message news:EC249E25-24FA-492D-8A28-5C75C1AC1146@microsoft.com...
    > Hey i have a emachine 6807 and whenever i play warcraft 3 or some other
    > type
    > of game my laptop stops and freezes. I then get a error saying that my
    > video
    > card was the problem. my video card is a ATI Radeon 9600. If anyone has
    > solution or an idea. please help, i would appreciate it.

Video Windows XP