need help video problem

November 21, 2004 3:01:01 AM

Hey i have a emachine 6807 and whenever i play warcraft 3 or some other type
of game my laptop stops and freezes. I then get a error saying that my video
card was the problem. my video card is a ATI Radeon 9600. If anyone has a
solution or an idea. please help, i would appreciate it.

More about : video problem

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 3:26:30 PM

Download and install updated drivers for your ATI graphics card from
www.ati.com.
www.coribright.com

"Help with video card" <Help with video card@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:EC249E25-24FA-492D-8A28-5C75C1AC1146@microsoft.com...
> Hey i have a emachine 6807 and whenever i play warcraft 3 or some other
> type
> of game my laptop stops and freezes. I then get a error saying that my
> video
> card was the problem. my video card is a ATI Radeon 9600. If anyone has
> solution or an idea. please help, i would appreciate it.

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 3:26:45 PM

!