Multiple hardware installation wizards

November 21, 2004 6:33:01 AM

Hi,

Trying to install the new nvidia geforce 6800 drivers, but the installer
claims that other hardware installation wizards are running and it can't run
until they've stopped. Trouble is, as far as I know nothing else is being
installed at present.

It eems a previous installation didn't finish properly... how best to clean
this up?
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 12:59:20 AM

Try removing all the drivers from the system for the graphics card and then
reinstalling using the latest ones.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media