VRC

I need help to record VCR tape to the computer I'm using movie maker my
system sony vaio xp home, and it has a nvidia fx5200 128mb, using the rec
jacks but the software is not recognizing the VRC player??? HELP PLEASE>>
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Movie Maker is for digital video, you're trying to capture analog video. You
    will need third party software.
    www.coribright.com

    "VCR ron" <VCR ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I need help to record VCR tape to the computer I'm using movie maker my
    > system sony vaio xp home, and it has a nvidia fx5200 128mb, using the rec
    > jacks but the software is not recognizing the VRC player??? HELP PLEASE>>

Video Windows XP