Replaying saved movies with clips of different speeds

November 22, 2004 9:35:02 PM

I have created a movie from clips of various speeds, i.e.
I have applied the 'slow down' and 'speed up' video
effects. I have tried saving the movie for playback on
different formats including DV-AVI and high quality video
but on all playbacks the video stream does not match what
has been created in Movie Maker - DV-AVI is the nearest
match. Sometimes the audio doesn't follow the video,
sometimes the speeds of the video don't match those in
the Movie Maker. Am I doing something wrong or do I have
some incorrect settings? Or is it a glich?

Please help, I've spent hours editing and creating
useless videos!
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 11:09:15 AM

check www.papajohn.org problem solving > acceleration and codecs