Images in Windows Movie Maker

I imported high resolution images into a movie butu when I do a full screen
preview they look blurred.
--
Orest R. Gogosha
3 answers Last reply

    check out the moviemaker newsgroup, where this has been discussed many
    times.

    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "GogoInPennsylvania" <GogoInPennsylvania@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:C95A7824-FEAF-413F-89EE-E14C54F2D949@microsoft.com...
    > I imported high resolution images into a movie butu when I do a full
    screen
    > preview they look blurred.
    > --
    > Orest R. Gogosha

    I tried searching before posting the question but I guess I couldn't find the
    right key word. Any suggestions?

    "GogoInPennsylvania" wrote:

    > I imported high resolution images into a movie butu when I do a full screen
    > preview they look blurred.
    > --
    > Orest R. Gogosha

    It can be a nightmare searching.
    Quickly, it can be the aspect ratio of the picture, it really needs to
    conform to around the 4.3 video size, so if you have cropped it and it's now
    6.3 it won't come out properly. If the resolution is low and you have used
    an effect on it it won't help. PC screens do not show off picrures to there
    best, have you exported it and watched it on a tv to see how it looks?

    --

    message news:979A8B5F-6339-4BA6-BB04-FCDD5FA0E045@microsoft.com...
    > I tried searching before posting the question but I guess I couldn't find
    the
    > right key word. Any suggestions?
    >
    > "GogoInPennsylvania" wrote:
    >
    > > I imported high resolution images into a movie butu when I do a full
    screen
    > > preview they look blurred.
    > > --
    > > Orest R. Gogosha

Video Resolution Microsoft Windows Movie Maker Windows XP