Wireless Connectivity Problem

I have an HP Pavilion ze1230 notebook running XP w/ SP2. I have a Linksys
WRK54G router and a Linksys WPC54G wireless network card. I'm using 128 WEP.
I can access the internet wirelessly (as I'm doing now), but when I restart,
I get the limited or no connectivity message. In order to reconnect to the
internet, I have to go back into the Windows XP wireless network setup and
retype my 26 digit WEP key. Apparently, it gets changed to an 8 digit key
after I restart. After doing this, I can connect again. Any suggestions on
how to resolve this problem?

I am having the EXACT same problem. I even have a Linksys router. At first, I
was trying to figure out where my computer was getting a weird ip address, so
i set it manually. that worked for a while. then i discovered the real
problem-the wep key. I don't know why the network connection whatever-it-is
isn't saving my 26 digit key, but it isn't. I, too have to re-enter it every
time under the wireless connections "properties" window. I have the key
memorized by now. I have tried deleting the network from the list and
re-running the wizard. it even prompts me for the key in the wizard, but
promptly forgets it again.

Someone, please help us!!!