just want to know how to set the WMP to default

I'd like to know how to put the windows media player to default, having
trouble with real one, can't seem to put WMP back as the default so real one
won't keep trying to play the videos that I want to see on-line
2 answers Last reply
More about just default

    Control Panel > Folder Options > File Types and find the type you want to
    change the players from Real to WMP.

    "festus 3030" <festus3030@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'd like to know how to put the windows media player to default, having
    > trouble with real one, can't seem to put WMP back as the default so real
    > one
    > won't keep trying to play the videos that I want to see on-line

    Try
    On WMP go to Tools, Options, File Types

Video Default Windows XP