just want to know how to set the WMP to default

November 23, 2004 11:21:02 PM

I'd like to know how to put the windows media player to default, having
trouble with real one, can't seem to put WMP back as the default so real one
won't keep trying to play the videos that I want to see on-line

More about : set wmp default

November 24, 2004 12:15:16 AM

Control Panel > Folder Options > File Types and find the type you want to
change the players from Real to WMP.

"festus 3030" <festus3030@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to know how to put the windows media player to default, having
> trouble with real one, can't seem to put WMP back as the default so real
> one
> won't keep trying to play the videos that I want to see on-line
Anonymous
November 24, 2004 3:11:02 PM

Try
On WMP go to Tools, Options, File Types