Video Problems

When I play any videos in windows media player 10. the videos play with
inverted colors and i have tried updatin the drivers but i have my monitor
setup on a default driver becuase i can't find the actual driver (eMachines
eView 15s)does anyone have any solutions?
1 answer Last reply
More about video problems

    Try upgrading the drivers for your graphics card.
    www.coribright.com

    "stile" <stile@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I play any videos in windows media player 10. the videos play with
    > inverted colors and i have tried updatin the drivers but i have my monitor
    > setup on a default driver becuase i can't find the actual driver
    > (eMachines
    > eView 15s)does anyone have any solutions?

Video Microsoft Windows XP