Video Problems

November 23, 2004 11:51:01 PM

When I play any videos in windows media player 10. the videos play with
inverted colors and i have tried updatin the drivers but i have my monitor
setup on a default driver becuase i can't find the actual driver (eMachines
eView 15s)does anyone have any solutions?

More about : video problems

Anonymous
November 24, 2004 1:06:20 PM

Try upgrading the drivers for your graphics card.
www.coribright.com

!