Disk Drive for an IMB laptop

I have a newer IBM laptop Model 2723 which came I believe with a 40 gig
drive. That drive has crashed. I wonder if I can replace it myself? Could
anyone point me in the direction of where I could buy a replacement?

--
Xmdhobbs@qwest.net
Remove X's to reply

    On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 10:49:26 -0500, "Michael Hobbs" <mdhobbs@qwest.net>
    wrote:

    >I have a newer IBM laptop Model 2723 which came I believe with a 40 gig
    >drive. That drive has crashed. I wonder if I can replace it myself? Could
    >anyone point me in the direction of where I could buy a replacement?

    IBM laptops are pretty easy to work on and there should be copious notes
    on how to upgrade/replace the harddrive on the IBM website. I'd head to
    newegg.com for ordering a replacement drive.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Laptops Disk Drive IBM Storage