  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 30, 2005 6:50:27 AM

yep, runs a lot smoother since I increased my systems memory from 512meg to
1 gigabyte.
the sound hesitation is gone and running everything in the high range. Got
all the eye candy now.

More about : improved preformance adding memory

Anonymous
a b } Memory
May 30, 2005 10:51:20 AM

If you have XP and new game you to run a least a gig of ram. It runs much
better Xp seems to be a memory hog.

!