improved preformance by adding memory

yep, runs a lot smoother since I increased my systems memory from 512meg to
1 gigabyte.
the sound hesitation is gone and running everything in the high range. Got
all the eye candy now.
1 answer Last reply
More about improved preformance adding memory

    If you have XP and new game you to run a least a gig of ram. It runs much
    better Xp seems to be a memory hog.
    "BigJim" <woody10277@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > yep, runs a lot smoother since I increased my systems memory from 512meg
    > to 1 gigabyte.
    > the sound hesitation is gone and running everything in the high range. Got
    > all the eye candy now.

Games Systems Gigabyte Memory Video Games