Importing Music in WMM?

I'm brand new to Windows Movie Maker.
I currently use VideoWave 4.
I tried to switched today to WMM because of some driver
problems I have with VideoWave.

Here's the rub? It boggles my mind that WMM does not
read in Audio files from a CD? Does this not seem like a
blaring hole in the feature set?

I was curious if others felt the same frustration and
what a recommended .cda to .mp3 conversion utility is?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about importing music

    Use cdex to convert the cda files to wav files and import.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Kevin" <vanessa_g2001@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm brand new to Windows Movie Maker.
    > I currently use VideoWave 4.
    > I tried to switched today to WMM because of some driver
    > problems I have with VideoWave.
    >
    > Here's the rub? It boggles my mind that WMM does not
    > read in Audio files from a CD? Does this not seem like a
    > blaring hole in the feature set?
    >
    > I was curious if others felt the same frustration and
    > what a recommended .cda to .mp3 conversion utility is?
    >
    > Thanks.

Video Windows Movie Maker Music Windows XP