Hi.
I've got a Kodak easyshare DX4530 camera. I have taken lots of videos and
now i want to made a dvd disc.
Im using visionexpress 2. I go to where it says make a dvd disc but when i
try to add the files it says " no video files in file" the movies play
perfect with quicktime but i cannot record them to disc.
visionexpress can see other movie file ( avi etc)
Does anyone know how I could change their format so nero will be able to see
them.
Thank you

If it opens in quicktime it is more than likely a .mov file. You will need
to convert this to an avi.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Phill" <Phill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
> I've got a Kodak easyshare DX4530 camera. I have taken lots of videos and
> now i want to made a dvd disc.
> Im using visionexpress 2. I go to where it says make a dvd disc but when
> try to add the files it says " no video files in file" the movies play
> perfect with quicktime but i cannot record them to disc.
> visionexpress can see other movie file ( avi etc)
> Does anyone know how I could change their format so nero will be able to
see
> them.
> Thank you

yeah you dont say...Thanks for your reply but the question i asked was "Does
anyone know how I could change their format so nero will be able to see them.
.......naming a programe to convert the file would be a great help.

Anyway for anyone else who has had this problem... I have sorted it.
I updated to nero vision express 3. it Saw them straight away....

"Graham Hughes" wrote:

> If it opens in quicktime it is more than likely a .mov file. You will need
> to convert this to an avi.
>
> --
> Graham Hughes
> MVP Digital Media
> www.dvds2treasure.com
> www.simplydv.com
>

> "Phill" <Phill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi.
> > I've got a Kodak easyshare DX4530 camera. I have taken lots of videos and
> > now i want to made a dvd disc.
> > Im using visionexpress 2. I go to where it says make a dvd disc but when
> > try to add the files it says " no video files in file" the movies play
> > perfect with quicktime but i cannot record them to disc.
> > visionexpress can see other movie file ( avi etc)
> > Does anyone know how I could change their format so nero will be able to
> see
> > them.
> > Thank you

google