Nero cannot see a video file

Hi.
I've got a Kodak easyshare DX4530 camera. I have taken lots of videos and
now i want to made a dvd disc.
Im using visionexpress 2. I go to where it says make a dvd disc but when i
try to add the files it says " no video files in file" the movies play
perfect with quicktime but i cannot record them to disc.
visionexpress can see other movie file ( avi etc)
Does anyone know how I could change their format so nero will be able to see
them.
Thank you
3 answers Last reply
More about nero video file

    If it opens in quicktime it is more than likely a .mov file. You will need
    to convert this to an avi.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Phill" <Phill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi.
    > I've got a Kodak easyshare DX4530 camera. I have taken lots of videos and
    > now i want to made a dvd disc.
    > Im using visionexpress 2. I go to where it says make a dvd disc but when
    > try to add the files it says " no video files in file" the movies play
    > perfect with quicktime but i cannot record them to disc.
    > visionexpress can see other movie file ( avi etc)
    > Does anyone know how I could change their format so nero will be able to
    see
    > them.
    > Thank you

    yeah you dont say...Thanks for your reply but the question i asked was "Does
    anyone know how I could change their format so nero will be able to see them.
    .......naming a programe to convert the file would be a great help.

    Anyway for anyone else who has had this problem... I have sorted it.
    I updated to nero vision express 3. it Saw them straight away....

    "Graham Hughes" wrote:

    > If it opens in quicktime it is more than likely a .mov file. You will need
    > to convert this to an avi.
    >
    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP Digital Media
    > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > www.simplydv.com
    >

    > "Phill" <Phill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi.
    > > I've got a Kodak easyshare DX4530 camera. I have taken lots of videos and
    > > now i want to made a dvd disc.
    > > Im using visionexpress 2. I go to where it says make a dvd disc but when
    > > try to add the files it says " no video files in file" the movies play
    > > perfect with quicktime but i cannot record them to disc.
    > > visionexpress can see other movie file ( avi etc)
    > > Does anyone know how I could change their format so nero will be able to
    > see
    > > them.
    > > Thank you

    google

    --

    > yeah you dont say...Thanks for your reply but the question i asked was
    "Does
    > anyone know how I could change their format so nero will be able to see
    them.
    > ......naming a programe to convert the file would be a great help.
    >

    > Anyway for anyone else who has had this problem... I have sorted it.
    > I updated to nero vision express 3. it Saw them straight away....
    >

    > "Graham Hughes" wrote:
    >
    > > If it opens in quicktime it is more than likely a .mov file. You will
    need
    > > to convert this to an avi.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Graham Hughes
    > > MVP Digital Media
    > > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > > www.simplydv.com
    > >

    > > "Phill" <Phill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hi.
    > > > I've got a Kodak easyshare DX4530 camera. I have taken lots of videos
    and
    > > > now i want to made a dvd disc.
    > > > Im using visionexpress 2. I go to where it says make a dvd disc but
    when
    > > > try to add the files it says " no video files in file" the movies
    play
    > > > perfect with quicktime but i cannot record them to disc.
    > > > visionexpress can see other movie file ( avi etc)
    > > > Does anyone know how I could change their format so nero will be able
    > > see
    > > > them.
    > > > Thank you

Video Windows XP