unable to switch primary monitor

I was trying to set my TV as primary monitor, but the tick-box for doing so
was
inaccessible. Does anybody know how to make this tick-box accessible?
Running Windows XP Professional with service pack 2 on a Compaq Laptop
(N800v).
Regards
Fred
2 answers Last reply
More about unable switch primary monitor

    Ensure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card.
    www.coribright.com

    "FredSwede" <FredSwede@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I was trying to set my TV as primary monitor, but the tick-box for doing so
    > was
    > inaccessible. Does anybody know how to make this tick-box accessible?
    > Running Windows XP Professional with service pack 2 on a Compaq Laptop
    > (N800v).
    > Regards
    > Fred

    I do. I still don't get that tick-box "tickable".
    Any other suggestions anyone?
    "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

    > Ensure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card.
    > www.coribright.com
    >
    > "FredSwede" <FredSwede@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I was trying to set my TV as primary monitor, but the tick-box for doing so
    > > was
    > > inaccessible. Does anybody know how to make this tick-box accessible?
    > > Running Windows XP Professional with service pack 2 on a Compaq Laptop
    > > (N800v).
    > > Regards
    > > Fred

Video Switch Monitors Windows XP