unable to switch primary monitor

a b C Monitor
November 27, 2004 10:13:04 AM

I was trying to set my TV as primary monitor, but the tick-box for doing so
was
inaccessible. Does anybody know how to make this tick-box accessible?
Running Windows XP Professional with service pack 2 on a Compaq Laptop
(N800v).
Regards
Fred
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
November 27, 2004 2:34:05 PM

Ensure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card.
www.coribright.com

"FredSwede" <FredSwede@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was trying to set my TV as primary monitor, but the tick-box for doing so
> was
> inaccessible. Does anybody know how to make this tick-box accessible?
> Running Windows XP Professional with service pack 2 on a Compaq Laptop
> (N800v).
> Regards
> Fred

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
November 28, 2004 6:25:02 AM

I do. I still don't get that tick-box "tickable".
Any other suggestions anyone?

!