Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What kind of controler should I buy?

  • Wireless
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
March 13, 2004 7:50:17 PM

Can someone give me a suggestion of a good contoller for pc games I can buy. Money is not a problem. I just what a top of the line wireless controler with force feedback.(not a joystick)

More about : kind controler buy

March 13, 2004 11:32:45 PM

well im more into a console guy so i have adapters for like different systems so i can play personal fav wireless controller is the wavebird but it doesnt have rumble
March 14, 2004 12:43:02 AM

That's a gamecube controler, right? I'm looking for pc controlers. Can I get an adapter for this controler to hook it up to my pc? Nevermind it doesn't have rumble

The Logitech WingMan Cordless Rumblepad (963246-0403) Game Pad. Is it one of the best controler for pc?

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by Zemuron on 03/13/04 09:55 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
March 14, 2004 2:37:12 AM

yea it the gamecube controller but its like the best wireless controller out there minus the rumble though. im looking into a wireless one as well for pc. right now im just using a ps2 adapter.