Printer section

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
<rant>
Very true, they care more about things that we don't want. Who wanted a 7 in 1 forum? Or usenet integration?

It's time for us to accept the fact that they work for the people who pay them, not for us.

We're lucky that they didn't decide to dump the old forum contents altogether. Wait, that has a reason, too! We've contributed to total postcount.
TG Publishing is pleased to offer the largest and most comprehensive technical support forums on the internet. With almost three million unique posts and replies about Hardware, Networking, Mobility, Consumer Electronics, Games, and Software (MS Windows and more), TGForumz strives to be your technology bulletin board of choice. If you don't find an answer by simply searching the forums, you can join (FREE) and post your own question.
</rant>

If my HTML tag support proposal gets accepted within 2 days, then I may change my opinion ;)

steve_sa

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2005
FYI, I read pretty much everything that comes down the pike, but unless it is urgent, due to time constraint of fixing bugs, I cannot currently get into long discussions (otherwise things will never get done).

So have patience. If the problem is urgent, it will be resolved first. If it is a feature request that we can do without (at least for the time being) it will not get processed immediately.

Reorganization of categories will have to await fixing the bugs (CE, Games, etc.). They are not high traffic locations right now, so they don't fit the urgent category.

:D

steve_sa

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2005
*promises to be patient*

Can't you pick Ned or someone responsible from us to edit the forum sections (nothing else)? It would be good for everybody.

Ned has come up with a pretty good hierarchy in another thread (Ned, I read them :wink: ), but again that is lower on my list until the current bugs are fixed. Those pages do not receive as much traffic as Hardware or Other, and we are learning thru dealing with the higher traffic sections first.

So bear with me.