CANON A75 vs NIKON COOLPIX 3200

Anyone familiar with these 2 camera's? How do they compare? Which do you
guys think is a better camera and why? They're both about the same price.
Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about canon nikon coolpix 3200

    Not with the Nikon but I have the A75 and it is a pretty sweet camera. Very
    clear pictures and a nice variety of features. I took some photos when we
    first bought it and printed them out on a Canon i560 printer. With the
    borderless 4x6 prints, they looked like they were developed at the corner
    film store. Try this site for more info...

    http://www.dcviews.com/cameras.htm

    http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/cameraList.php

    http://www.steves-digicams.com/default.htm

    Regards,
    John O.

    "JJO" <jjo@nospam.ca> wrote in message
    > Not with the Nikon but I have the A75 and it is a pretty sweet camera.
    Very
    > clear pictures and a nice variety of features. I took some photos when we
    > first bought it and printed them out on a Canon i560 printer. With the
    > borderless 4x6 prints, they looked like they were developed at the corner
    > film store. Try this site for more info...
    >
    > http://www.dcviews.com/cameras.htm
    >
    > http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/cameraList.php
    >
    > http://www.steves-digicams.com/default.htm
    >
    > Regards,
    > John O.
    >

    > "John F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote in message
    > > Anyone familiar with these 2 camera's? How do they compare? Which do you
    > > guys think is a better camera and why? They're both about the same
    price.
    > > Thanks

    I also have the A75 and would reccomend it - great images.

    "John F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone familiar with these 2 camera's? How do they compare? Which do you
    > guys think is a better camera and why? They're both about the same price.
    > Thanks

    At £133 i think ill be getting the A75 myself for christmas.
    Had alook at it in currys last week, much smaller than i expected, i.e.
    much better

Cameras Nikon Coolpix Canon Peripherals