CANON A75 vs NIKON COOLPIX 3200

Anyone familiar with these 2 camera's? How do they compare? Which do you
guys think is a better camera and why? They're both about the same price.
Thanks

Not with the Nikon but I have the A75 and it is a pretty sweet camera. Very
clear pictures and a nice variety of features. I took some photos when we
first bought it and printed them out on a Canon i560 printer. With the
borderless 4x6 prints, they looked like they were developed at the corner
film store. Try this site for more info...

http://www.dcviews.com/cameras.htm

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/cameraList.php

http://www.steves-digicams.com/default.htm

Regards,
John O.

"John F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote in message
> Anyone familiar with these 2 camera's? How do they compare? Which do you
> guys think is a better camera and why? They're both about the same price.
> Thanks

Alan

"JJO" <jjo@nospam.ca> wrote in message
> Not with the Nikon but I have the A75 and it is a pretty sweet camera.
Very
> clear pictures and a nice variety of features. I took some photos when we
> first bought it and printed them out on a Canon i560 printer. With the
> borderless 4x6 prints, they looked like they were developed at the corner
> film store. Try this site for more info...
>
> http://www.dcviews.com/cameras.htm
>
> http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/cameraList.php
>
> http://www.steves-digicams.com/default.htm
>
> Regards,
> John O.
>

> "John F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote in message
> > Anyone familiar with these 2 camera's? How do they compare? Which do you
> > guys think is a better camera and why? They're both about the same
price.
> > Thanks

I also have the A75 and would reccomend it - great images.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"John F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote in message
> Anyone familiar with these 2 camera's? How do they compare? Which do you
> guys think is a better camera and why? They're both about the same price.
> Thanks

At £133 i think ill be getting the A75 myself for christmas.
Had alook at it in currys last week, much smaller than i expected, i.e.
much better