DVDs Casue Errors In All Media Programs

November 28, 2004 9:45:02 PM

I am using an IBM Thinkpad R40 with Win XP, and when trying to play DVDs in
windows media player, realplayer, or windvd the program starts to display the
dvd title but then freezes the program and often my computer. When the dvds
are played in interactual dvd player, an error message pops up and says
"Interactual Player has encountered a problem and needs to close". It then
gives me the option to send or not to send an error report. I have tried
both, and have tried multiple dvds. The windows trouble shooter was also no
help.
Someone please help!
December 1, 2004 12:38:35 AM

Update your graphics card drivers.
Also reinstall DirectX 9c full download.

--
Rehan
www.rehanfx.org - get transitions and effects for Windows MovieMaker

!