slow pictures

when I use my webcam for life chat with my friends, they can see me but it's
very slow picture, i have cable and they do too, can someone please help?
thanks,
HD
2 answers Last reply
More about slow pictures

    Hello,
    I just get this camera brand new and installed it from the disc that came
    with it, it's a Logitec quickcam, but i have to tell you that the first week
    i installed it it worked well and to speed.
    thanks,
    HD

    "HD" wrote:

    > when I use my webcam for life chat with my friends, they can see me but it's
    > very slow picture, i have cable and they do too, can someone please help?
    > thanks,
    > HD

    Hi

    Are the up to date drivers installed for the WCs?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "HD" <HD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when I use my webcam for life chat with my friends, they can see me but
    > it's
    > very slow picture, i have cable and they do too, can someone please help?
    > thanks,
    > HD

Video Webcams Microsoft Windows XP