I have one device working

If you have been following the traumas that I have been having regarding sp2
and wifi then you know that things have been bad. I now have one laptop up
and running. I used an old laptop, bought a Belkin 54g wireless adapter
installed it, then uninstalled sp2 from my host PC re ran the router
software, called mty network Dave and presto the laptop recognised the
network and connected. The Laptop was completely formatted and reinstalled
with xp so it does seem as though there is a problem with sp2

TW

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

It appears to be the Windows firewall that causes problems.
I have an HP desktop with SP2, Dlink 11g adaptor, and Dlink 11g wireless
router, Windows firewall turned off ( I use zonealarm) and it works fine.