Click to DVD Trouble

Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.

When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.

Any thoughts or advice?
3 answers Last reply
More about click trouble

    "Bleeke5" wrote:

    > Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
    > shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.
    >
    > When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
    > When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
    > I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.
    >
    > Any thoughts or advice?

    I have a Sony system also. If you go to the update section of the Sony
    website, there is a download which fixes this issue...Good luck...

    "1" wrote:

    > "Bleeke5" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
    > > shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.
    > >
    > > When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
    > > When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
    > > I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.
    > >
    > > Any thoughts or advice?

    I do NOT have a Sony but I do have an HP 400i DVD Writer and recently
    encountered this same problem (or at least the same system). Can you point
    me to the appropriate fix... I tried navigating the Sony site but it was a
    bit challenging since I did not have a Sony model to plug in :o). Is it a
    specific Windows fix... BTW, I am on XP SP1.

    "Lizzie" wrote:

    > I have a Sony system also. If you go to the update section of the Sony
    > website, there is a download which fixes this issue...Good luck...
    >
    > "1" wrote:
    >

    > > "Bleeke5" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
    > > > shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.
    > > >
    > > > When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
    > > > When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
    > > > I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.
    > > >
    > > > Any thoughts or advice?

Video DVD Windows XP