Click to DVD Trouble

Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.

When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.

Any thoughts or advice?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Bleeke5" wrote:

> Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
> shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.
>
> When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
> When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
> I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.
>
> Any thoughts or advice?

lizzie

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

I have a Sony system also. If you go to the update section of the Sony
website, there is a download which fixes this issue...Good luck...

"1" wrote:

> "Bleeke5" wrote:
>
> > Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
> > shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.
> >
> > When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
> > When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
> > I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.
> >
> > Any thoughts or advice?

I do NOT have a Sony but I do have an HP 400i DVD Writer and recently
encountered this same problem (or at least the same system). Can you point
me to the appropriate fix... I tried navigating the Sony site but it was a
bit challenging since I did not have a Sony model to plug in :eek:). Is it a
specific Windows fix... BTW, I am on XP SP1.