Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Click to DVD Trouble

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 10:27:03 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.

When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.

Any thoughts or advice?

More about : click dvd trouble

November 29, 2004 1:45:11 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

"Bleeke5" wrote:

> Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
> shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.
>
> When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
> When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
> I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.
>
> Any thoughts or advice?
December 1, 2004 7:31:03 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

I have a Sony system also. If you go to the update section of the Sony
website, there is a download which fixes this issue...Good luck...

"1" wrote:

>
>
> "Bleeke5" wrote:
>
> > Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
> > shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.
> >
> > When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
> > When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
> > I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.
> >
> > Any thoughts or advice?
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 10:35:02 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

I do NOT have a Sony but I do have an HP 400i DVD Writer and recently
encountered this same problem (or at least the same system). Can you point
me to the appropriate fix... I tried navigating the Sony site but it was a
bit challenging since I did not have a Sony model to plug in :o ). Is it a
specific Windows fix... BTW, I am on XP SP1.

"Lizzie" wrote:

> I have a Sony system also. If you go to the update section of the Sony
> website, there is a download which fixes this issue...Good luck...
>
> "1" wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > "Bleeke5" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi - I have followed the postings and have been able to save my MovieMaker
> > > shows to AVI - then I use Click to DVD and it will not accept my blank disks.
> > >
> > > When I use HP dvd+rw - it does not read I have a disk in the computer
> > > When I use a CD-RW it says the "disk is not supported"
> > > I have a Sony VAIO comptuer system.
> > >
> > > Any thoughts or advice?
!