DVD-Ram question

November 30, 2004 3:31:01 PM

I have a DVD-Ram disc that I'm trying to play on my computer. The DVD
doesn't contain any video, it is a high school football game recorded from
the radio and put on the DVD-Ram disc on our DVD Player/Burner at home. I'm
now trying to play it on my computer and the computer will not even recognize
the disc. I've tried playing it through Windows Media Player, Intervideo
WinDVD, and Interactual, but none work. Any suggestions?

More about : dvd ram question

Anonymous
November 30, 2004 6:41:04 PM

!