Windows Movie Maker

November 30, 2004 9:05:01 PM

Windows Movie Maker will not complete the save to a recordable CD. It stops
at 58% and leaves 4 minutes unrecorded. The CD has 700 MB available and
should be good for 80 minutes: my movie has only a quarter of that. I've
tried several times with the same result. I even tried a new CD. No change
and no complete recording. What could be wrong?

More about : windows movie maker

Anonymous
December 1, 2004 9:28:58 PM

Firstly, the cd's that MM makes are only playable on pc's, not stand alone
dvd players.
If you wish to continue on this route, try making a dv-avi file and then
using this on the timeline to make the cd. Also, have a read of
www.papajohn.org problem solving....
If you wish to view this on your tv, then use other software to make a
vcd/svcd such as tmpgenc, vcdeasy, nero.

Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media