Windows Movie Maker

Windows Movie Maker will not complete the save to a recordable CD. It stops
at 58% and leaves 4 minutes unrecorded. The CD has 700 MB available and
should be good for 80 minutes: my movie has only a quarter of that. I've
tried several times with the same result. I even tried a new CD. No change
and no complete recording. What could be wrong?
1 answer Last reply
More about windows movie maker

    Firstly, the cd's that MM makes are only playable on pc's, not stand alone
    dvd players.
    If you wish to continue on this route, try making a dv-avi file and then
    using this on the timeline to make the cd. Also, have a read of
    www.papajohn.org problem solving....
    If you wish to view this on your tv, then use other software to make a
    vcd/svcd such as tmpgenc, vcdeasy, nero.

    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Cal W." <Cal W.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Windows Movie Maker will not complete the save to a recordable CD. It
    stops
    > at 58% and leaves 4 minutes unrecorded. The CD has 700 MB available and
    > should be good for 80 minutes: my movie has only a quarter of that. I've
    > tried several times with the same result. I even tried a new CD. No change
    > and no complete recording. What could be wrong?

Video Windows Movie Maker CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP