IDE-USB Adaptors

Has anyone tried any of these IDE-USB Adaptors. There are about 3 mfgs.
of them at newegg.com. Thanks for any useful replies.
4 answers Last reply
More about adaptors

    Previously goofy_noacct <goofy_noacct@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > Has anyone tried any of these IDE-USB Adaptors. There are about 3 mfgs.
    > of them at newegg.com. Thanks for any useful replies.

    There are far more, but many also have a case and PSU attached.
    I made good experiences with the Agrosy HD360U.

    Arno

    Hello,

    "Arno Wagner" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > Previously goofy_noacct <goofy_noacct@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >> Has anyone tried any of these IDE-USB Adaptors. There are about 3 mfgs.
    >> of them at newegg.com. Thanks for any useful replies.
    >
    > There are far more, but many also have a case and PSU attached.
    > I made good experiences with the Agrosy HD360U.
    >
    > Arno

    Argosy HD360U
    http://www.argosy.com.tw/product/hd360u.htm

    Roman

    Previously roman modic <modicr@myrealbox.com> wrote:
    > Hello,

    > "Arno Wagner" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >> Previously goofy_noacct <goofy_noacct@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>> Has anyone tried any of these IDE-USB Adaptors. There are about 3 mfgs.
    >>> of them at newegg.com. Thanks for any useful replies.
    >>
    >> There are far more, but many also have a case and PSU attached.
    >> I made good experiences with the Agrosy HD360U.
    >>
    >> Arno

    > Argosy HD360U
    > http://www.argosy.com.tw/product/hd360u.htm

    Correct.

    Arno

    Thanks to Arno and Roman (and any others I might have missed) for the
    replies. I will check out the site given.

    on 16 Aug 2005, "goofy_noacct" <goofy_noacct@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > Has anyone tried any of these IDE-USB Adaptors. There are about
    > 3 mfgs. of them at newegg.com. Thanks for any useful replies.

Hardware Storage USB