IDE-USB Adaptors

Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
August 17, 2005 2:59:22 AM

Has anyone tried any of these IDE-USB Adaptors. There are about 3 mfgs.
of them at newegg.com. Thanks for any useful replies.

More about : ide usb adaptors

Anonymous
a b G Storage
August 17, 2005 7:20:42 AM

Previously goofy_noacct <goofy_noacct@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried any of these IDE-USB Adaptors. There are about 3 mfgs.
> of them at newegg.com. Thanks for any useful replies.

There are far more, but many also have a case and PSU attached.
I made good experiences with the Agrosy HD360U.

Arno
Anonymous
a b G Storage
August 18, 2005 12:55:46 AM

Hello,

"Arno Wagner" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Previously goofy_noacct <goofy_noacct@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Has anyone tried any of these IDE-USB Adaptors. There are about 3 mfgs.
>> of them at newegg.com. Thanks for any useful replies.
>
> There are far more, but many also have a case and PSU attached.
> I made good experiences with the Agrosy HD360U.
>
> Arno

Argosy HD360U
http://www.argosy.com.tw/product/hd360u.htm

Roman
a b G Storage
August 18, 2005 12:55:47 AM

Previously roman modic <modicr@myrealbox.com> wrote:
> Hello,

> "Arno Wagner" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> Previously goofy_noacct <goofy_noacct@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Has anyone tried any of these IDE-USB Adaptors. There are about 3 mfgs.
>>> of them at newegg.com. Thanks for any useful replies.
>>
>> There are far more, but many also have a case and PSU attached.
>> I made good experiences with the Agrosy HD360U.
>>
>> Arno

> Argosy HD360U
> http://www.argosy.com.tw/product/hd360u.htm

Correct.

Arno
Anonymous
a b G Storage
August 19, 2005 9:20:42 AM

Thanks to Arno and Roman (and any others I might have missed) for the
replies. I will check out the site given.

on 16 Aug 2005, "goofy_noacct" <goofy_noacct@hotmail.com> wrote in

!