AVI files created from my Digimax 530 Camera wil not disla..

December 1, 2004 12:45:01 PM

All I get is the sound and a black screen. I have a Toshiba Satellite
2405-S201 with windows xp. It does not seem to matter what media player I use
I get the same results. I have tried Windows Media Player 10, Real Player,
and WinDVD. How can I fix this???
Anonymous
December 2, 2004 12:03:14 AM

You need to check which codec is used to make these files and then install
it on the pc.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media