AVI files created from my Digimax 530 Camera wil not disla..

All I get is the sound and a black screen. I have a Toshiba Satellite
2405-S201 with windows xp. It does not seem to matter what media player I use
I get the same results. I have tried Windows Media Player 10, Real Player,
and WinDVD. How can I fix this???
1 answer Last reply
More about files created digimax camera disla

    You need to check which codec is used to make these files and then install
    it on the pc.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "zcrazy77" <zcrazy77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > All I get is the sound and a black screen. I have a Toshiba Satellite
    > 2405-S201 with windows xp. It does not seem to matter what media player I
    use
    > I get the same results. I have tried Windows Media Player 10, Real Player,
    > and WinDVD. How can I fix this???

Video Cameras Media Player Windows XP