video playback problems

First ever post from a computer newbie.

I have windows xp ofice; just downloaded windows player 10.

When I open an email (outlook) attachment, the player opens, the video plays
but there is no picture. Any suggestions? Thanks.
--
hockey19
1 answer Last reply

    "hockey19" <hockey19@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > First ever post from a computer newbie.
    >
    > I have windows xp ofice; just downloaded windows player 10.
    >
    > When I open an email (outlook) attachment, the player opens, the video
    plays
    > but there is no picture. Any suggestions? Thanks.

    What is the file extension of the attachment in question? Is it an avi
    file?

    --
    Ian.

Video Computers Microsoft Windows XP