  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
December 1, 2004 1:49:09 PM

First ever post from a computer newbie.

I have windows xp ofice; just downloaded windows player 10.

When I open an email (outlook) attachment, the player opens, the video plays
but there is no picture. Any suggestions? Thanks.
--
hockey19

More about : video playback problems

Anonymous
December 2, 2004 4:05:53 AM

"hockey19" <hockey19@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> First ever post from a computer newbie.
>
> I have windows xp ofice; just downloaded windows player 10.
>
> When I open an email (outlook) attachment, the player opens, the video
plays
> but there is no picture. Any suggestions? Thanks.

What is the file extension of the attachment in question? Is it an avi
file?

--
Ian.
!