Power Toys Video Screensaver doesn't work

Power Toys Video Screensaver doesn't work. After
installing the program, it requested for me to upload
Media Player 9. I have version 10 installed. Even if I
push instal ver. 9. it would not recognize it. I keep
getting an install Media Player 9 request. Is there a way
to work around this.
2 answers Last reply
More about power toys video screensaver doesn work

    Not at present. M/S are aware of the problem and are working on it.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Power Toys Video Screensaver doesn't work. After
    > installing the program, it requested for me to upload
    > Media Player 9. I have version 10 installed. Even if I
    > push instal ver. 9. it would not recognize it. I keep
    > getting an install Media Player 9 request. Is there a way
    > to work around this.

    cant download 9 to run it im wondering if Microsoft has a
    patch for this?

Video Screensaver Power Media Player Windows XP