Power Toys Video Screensaver doesn't work

December 2, 2004 1:44:24 PM

Power Toys Video Screensaver doesn't work. After
installing the program, it requested for me to upload
Media Player 9. I have version 10 installed. Even if I
push instal ver. 9. it would not recognize it. I keep
getting an install Media Player 9 request. Is there a way
to work around this.
Anonymous
December 4, 2004 12:32:17 AM

Not at present. M/S are aware of the problem and are working on it.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Power Toys Video Screensaver doesn't work. After
> installing the program, it requested for me to upload
> Media Player 9. I have version 10 installed. Even if I
> push instal ver. 9. it would not recognize it. I keep
> getting an install Media Player 9 request. Is there a way
> to work around this.
December 7, 2004 6:01:36 AM

cant download 9 to run it im wondering if Microsoft has a
patch for this?
!