Iomega Rev Drives

http://www.eaegis.com/Browse_Item_Details.asp/Item_Id/74/categ_id/107/Name/IOMEGA_REV_35GB90GB_USB2_EXT
> If any one has please give you general overview as far as delivery and
> service goes.

300 bucks for a 35 gig drive is not cheap. And before you say anything
about removable media, the media costs more than a 40 gig drive.

Looking at their site, and given that they seem to have practically nothing
in stock, personally I'd not trust them.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate