Globaly change durations in Movie Maker

Can I change ALL the picture durationsat once instead of one at a time?
1 answer Last reply
More about globaly change durations movie maker

    Yes. Go to menu Tools -> Options ->Advanced.
    But it has to be done before you add any picture into storyboard/timeline as
    the change applies only to pictures added after the change.

    --
    Rehan
    www.rehanfx.org - get more effects and transitions for Windows Movie Maker

    "Lhs66Grad" <Lhs66Grad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can I change ALL the picture durationsat once instead of one at a time?

Video Microsoft Movie Maker Windows XP