Output to video tape

My Nivida graphic card has a S Video socket, Can i conect this to my VCR to
record my movie that i have edtied with movie maker.
I have been told that I can only send to a TV. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Peter
3 answers Last reply
More about output video tape

    With a S-video to composite(RCA) cable you can, just make sure it also
    includes audio.

    "Peter C" wrote:

    > My Nivida graphic card has a S Video socket, Can i conect this to my VCR to
    > record my movie that i have edtied with movie maker.
    > I have been told that I can only send to a TV. Any advice would be
    > appreciated.
    >

    > Peter

    how do i use? i just downloaded the sp2 and cant find 2.1 on my computer?
    need help

    "Peter C" wrote:

    > My Nivida graphic card has a S Video socket, Can i conect this to my VCR to
    > record my movie that i have edtied with movie maker.
    > I have been told that I can only send to a TV. Any advice would be
    > appreciated.
    >

    > Peter

    Where have you looked? It should just show up under start > all programmes
    or maybe then accessories.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    "djtravy" <piss@off.die> wrote in message
    > how do i use? i just downloaded the sp2 and cant find 2.1 on my computer?
    > need help
    >

    > "Peter C" wrote:
    >
    > > My Nivida graphic card has a S Video socket, Can i conect this to my VCR
    > > record my movie that i have edtied with movie maker.
    > > I have been told that I can only send to a TV. Any advice would be
    > > appreciated.
    > >

    > > Peter

Video Graphics Cards Microsoft Windows XP