Output to video tape

My Nivida graphic card has a S Video socket, Can i conect this to my VCR to
record my movie that i have edtied with movie maker.
I have been told that I can only send to a TV. Any advice would be
appreciated.

Peter

With a S-video to composite(RCA) cable you can, just make sure it also
includes audio.

"Peter C" wrote:

> My Nivida graphic card has a S Video socket, Can i conect this to my VCR to
> record my movie that i have edtied with movie maker.
> I have been told that I can only send to a TV. Any advice would be
> appreciated.
>

> Peter

how do i use? i just downloaded the sp2 and cant find 2.1 on my computer?
need help

"Peter C" wrote:

> My Nivida graphic card has a S Video socket, Can i conect this to my VCR to
> record my movie that i have edtied with movie maker.
> I have been told that I can only send to a TV. Any advice would be
> appreciated.
>

> Peter

Where have you looked? It should just show up under start > all programmes
or maybe then accessories.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media