Web page view

Using internet explorer, the web pages do not fill the entire 15 inch screen
of my laptop but only about half the screen. Where is the setting to adjust
this so I get the benefit of this large screen?
1 answer Last reply
More about page view

    "Struggling" <Struggling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Using internet explorer, the web pages do not fill the entire 15 inch
    screen
    > of my laptop but only about half the screen. Where is the setting to
    adjust
    > this so I get the benefit of this large screen?

    Use your cursor to drag the IE window to the desired size rather than
    clicking the "Maximize" button, then close IE by clicking on File > Close.
    The next time you open IE it "should" remember to open maximized.

    --
    Ian.

Video Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP