Web page view

December 3, 2004 12:39:12 PM

Using internet explorer, the web pages do not fill the entire 15 inch screen
of my laptop but only about half the screen. Where is the setting to adjust
this so I get the benefit of this large screen?

More about : web page view

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 6:02:40 PM

"Struggling" <Struggling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using internet explorer, the web pages do not fill the entire 15 inch
screen
> of my laptop but only about half the screen. Where is the setting to
adjust
> this so I get the benefit of this large screen?

Use your cursor to drag the IE window to the desired size rather than
clicking the "Maximize" button, then close IE by clicking on File > Close.
The next time you open IE it "should" remember to open maximized.

--
Ian.
!