No Audio

December 3, 2004 3:13:08 PM

I just started using movie maker, my video is coming thru but no audio, no
matter which input, or how high the audio level is set, no audio?

More about : audio

Anonymous
December 4, 2004 12:29:03 PM

What device are you using to capture the audio and video?

I use the Dazzle 80 video capture device which work off of the USB port. I
have the same problem and it appears to be related to the WindowsXP SP2
update. Prior to installing SP2 I did not have any problem capturing audio
and video.

"Gordo" wrote:

> I just started using movie maker, my video is coming thru but no audio, no
> matter which input, or how high the audio level is set, no audio?
December 4, 2004 10:03:01 PM

I am having the same problem. I am new to capturing video so any help would
be apprectiated. I am plugging my old analog camcorder into the inputs in
the front of my computer... one yellow for video and one white for audio.
When using Movie Maker, I get the video signal but not the audio.. I have
tried connecting to the other line in jacks and changing the audio device in
Movie Maker... no luck...

What is the Dazzle 80 "frustrated" writes about below? Is that just a
device I could plug my video/audio composite cables into?

Thanks for any help.

"frustrated" wrote:

> What device are you using to capture the audio and video?
>
> I use the Dazzle 80 video capture device which work off of the USB port. I
> have the same problem and it appears to be related to the WindowsXP SP2
> update. Prior to installing SP2 I did not have any problem capturing audio
> and video.
>
> "Gordo" wrote:
>
> > I just started using movie maker, my video is coming thru but no audio, no
> > matter which input, or how high the audio level is set, no audio?
June 26, 2005 2:10:03 PM

I am having a similar. I am recording on my Sony Handycam Mini DV and
copying to Sony's Imagemaker. The movies run with sound on Imagemaker, but
when I try to import to Windows Media it doesn't bring over the sound???

!