Whenever I play back an unfinished movie in WMM it will hang at almost the
same point every time. The video window will freeze as will the scrolling bar
at the bottom but I can still hear the audio for a few seconds longer. Is
there anyway to combatthis? The source video is still there and it is in .mpg
format. I am using WMM 2.1 on Service Pack 2

Thank you!
--
Paul 'Opinions' Foster

See PapaJohn's website at www.papajohn.org. As he says, WMM is not really