video card

i am trying to run the game call of duty. i have 1.5ghz intel pentium w
processor
256mb sdram memory; 40.0gb ultra dma hard drive; 32mb nvidiatnt2 m64
graphics card with 32mb sdram; it downloads fine but when i try to play it
wont let me. it keeps saying 1 or 2 compontents of my video card is missing
or not downloaded. i cant seem to find them any help will be greatly
appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about video card

    Drives for an nVidia graphics card can be found at www.nvidia.com.
    www.coribright.com

    "doodlebug" <doodlebug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i am trying to run the game call of duty. i have 1.5ghz intel pentium w
    > processor
    > 256mb sdram memory; 40.0gb ultra dma hard drive; 32mb nvidiatnt2 m64
    > graphics card with 32mb sdram; it downloads fine but when i try to play it
    > wont let me. it keeps saying 1 or 2 compontents of my video card is
    > missing
    > or not downloaded. i cant seem to find them any help will be greatly
    > appreciated.

Video Graphics Cards Windows XP